Norpoint’s experienced team offers taxation consulting and technical support across a broad range of issues. Our experts stay at the forefront of complex legislative and technological advancements across the industry, engaging in education to further their professional development, which ensures our premium service offering evolves to comply with the latest standards.
Our professionals are commercially minded with a wealth of experience to share. We provide advice and assistance on issues including:
- SMSF structures for particular investments, including related trusts, geared investments and unlisted investments.
- Setting in place the remuneration planning and strategies you need to maximise opportunities and to ensure your Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) requirements are met.
- Using small business Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concessions for individuals and small business, including assessment of eligibility criteria and reviewing all necessary documentation to support any claim.
- Australian Taxation Office and Office of State Revenue reviews, audits and objections.
- Business structures, including issues of share structure, ownership changes incorporating family trusts or new business partners, as well as tactics for responding to business growth by converting from a sole trader to corporate structure.
- Business sales, including assisting with all taxation requirements, from preparing your business for sale through to ensuring consensus on the details of the sale, creating the best tax outcome.
- Business purchases, including assisting with due diligence reviews to supervise the process of the purchase through the most appropriate structure.
Our team is supported by a network of other professionals to ensure that our clients receive the best possible advice and outcome, whatever the issue at hand. The achievement of our clients’ goals and the success of their businesses is the greatest satisfaction we can obtain.