At Norpoint we want to ensure our clients not only have the right advice, but that they understand the advice so they are empowered to make decisions to achieve their life goals. We adopt a holistic approach to our clients: we want to understand your personal goals and story because we know that solutions that work for one client will not necessarily work for you.
Advisory services we offer to our clients include:
- Assessing the benefits of commencing an income stream inside your SMSF and performing all necessary calculations, reports and minutes.
- Assisting you with your investment strategy, a requirement for the trustee of any SMSF.
- Ensuring that you understand the interaction between your investment decisions and the provision of benefits for you in retirement.
- Advice on all aspects of limited recourse borrowing arrangements, as well as acting as your representative where possible to provide information to the lender, the solicitor and any other parties involved.
- Estate and succession planning to ensure you will be able to protect your family and your assets in the event of your death or in the event of loss of mental capacity.
- Risk management and insurance advice as part of your broader estate plan.